Cute animal Halloween costumes ensure that the family pet isn’t left out this October. Whilst certain animals will be more content wearing Halloween pet costumes than others, some memorable pictures of both cats and dogs are almost guaranteed.
Animal Halloween Costumes
Dress cats and dogs in adorable pet costumes for Halloween. Possible outfits for dogs and puppies include Robin Hood, the blushing bride, beautiful princess, the devil and a patriotic American dog. There are also Halloween costumes for cats available, such as pumpkins, ghosts, pirates and bats.
Halloween Dog Costumes
- Robin Hood. This outfit is so realistic, if it wasn’t for the fur, a dog could be mistaken for Robin Hood himself. It is a traditional green outfit with matching hat, complete with red feather.
- Patriot. This Halloween costume for dogs is guaranteed to turn a pet into the living embodiment of Captain America. It comes with a red, white and blue hat, matching bow tie and a stars and stripes jacket. What better way to celebrate a traditional American event?
- Devil. A red jacket and front leg covers are provided with a devilish pitch fork showing on the front. The outfit wouldn’t be complete without a pair of red devil horns.
- Bride. It is impossible not to be amused by a dog wearing a full bridal outfit.
Cat Halloween Costumes
- Pumpkin. This cute animal Halloween costume comes complete with a pumpkin jacket and matching hat. Whilst by no means essential, it looks better on black and ginger tom cats due to the use of the color orange.
- Bats. A basic outfit that comes complete with a scarf covered with pictures of small bats. Perhaps not surprisingly, the hat has a picture of a large, more detailed bat on it.
- Ghost. A white cape, complete with a picture of a ghost, goes around the cats neck. This kids cat costume is most effective on pets that have lighter colored fur.
- Pirate. This has a red and white vertically striped scarf. It comes complete with the traditional skull and cross bones hat. This looks great until the cat inevitably knocks it off with its paw.
It is important to remember that not all pets will enjoy wearing animal Halloween costumes, especially cats. See how a pet adapts to the experience. It is possible to create fun and happy memories just by taking a photo of the pet wearing the outfit as some are very amusing.