Read through the ingredients and directions for each recipe before trying to make the orange and natural Halloween drink or snack. This way, you can ensure success with the recipe. The recipes are all intended to be orange colored so that they can be used as a simple and healthy orange drink for your guests and as a colorful accent for your table.
Simple and Cold Orange Drink Recipe
Although this recipe is really simple to make, you will be amazed at this old fashioned drink and its ability to be tasty and thirst quenching. You will make this drink from your own homemade natural and orange syrup.
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Water
- Orange Peel
- Lemon Peel
- 1/4 Cup Lemon Juice
- 2 Cups Orange Juice
- 3 Cups Icy Water
- 12 Ice Cubes
- Clean and dry an orange and lemon before peeling the orange and lemon.
- Remove the white pith from the peels before cutting the peels into thin strips.
- Place the sugar, water and peel strips in a saucepan.
- Gently boil this mixture for up to ten minutes or until the mixture becomes syrupy.
- After you have removed the peels, cool the syrup to room temperature.
- Add the orange syrup, lemon juice, orange juice, cold water and ice cubes to a pitcher and serve in tall glasses
Orange You Natural Drink Recipe
This recipe is easy to make although for best results, you will make each drink individually and serve it immediately. Serve your drinks in a large mug or tumbler.
- Tub of Orange Sorbet
- 1 or 2 Large Bottles of Sparkling Mineral Water
- ! Carton Orange Juice
Directions for Each Individual Mug or Tumbler
- Fill each mug a bit less than 3/4 cup full of the sparkling mineral water.
- Add less than 1/4 cup of orange juice to the mug or tumbler.
- Stir the mineral water and orange juice mixture gently.
- Add a scoop of the orange sorbet to the mug or tumbler.
- Serve immediately.
Spicy Orange Tea Recipe
If you want to serve a warm healthy drink at Halloween, you can serve this tea contains fruit juices, instant tea and spices. The resulting natural beverage is orange colored and looks pretty served in a clear glass mug.
- 2 1/2 Cups Apricot Nectar
- 1 Cup Orange Juice
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 12 Whole Cloves
- 4 Lemon Slices
- 2 Teaspoons Instant Tea
- Stud each lemon slice with three whole clove buds.
- In a saucepan, add the nectar, juice, water, sugar and cinnamon.
- Add the clove studded lemon slices to the water mixture.
- Bring the mixture almost to a boil and turn the heat to low before covering the mixture.
- Let the mixture simmer for five minutes and remove from the heat.
- Blend in the instant tea.
- Let the mixture cool for a few minutes before serving.
Apricot and Orange Punch Recipe
- 6 Cups Apricot Nectar
- 2 1/2 Cups Orange Juice
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 3 Cinnamon Sticks
- 6 Whole Clove Buds
- 2 Tablespoons Lime Juice
- Use either a tea bag as a container or a piece of cheesecloth tied around the cinnamon sticks and cloves so that they may be suspended in a saucepan to simmer and then taken out easily.
- Add the nectar, juice and brown sugar and the spices to a saucepan.
- Over a low heat, stir the mixture until the sugar dissolves.
- Bring the mixture to a simmer and let it simmer gently for ten minutes.
- Remove from the heat and blend in the lime juice.
- Serve in mugs with cinnamon sticks.
It is easy to serve up some special orange drinks for the Halloween season. You can serve cold or warm drinks that are suitable for both children and adults.